Benefits & Payroll
The Colquitt County School District provides an array of employee benefits for all full-time employees. From health insurance to dental and long term disability, our plans help protect the financial security of our employees as well as assist with other needs and events of life. Our benefits are intended to enhance employees’ lives.
How to reset your SHBP password – Go to SHBP, click on ‘Forgot Password’ and enter your User ID. Follow the instructions to answer security questions. Create a new password and click ‘continue’. Contact SHBP if you are unable to answer the security question.
- Medical Health Insurance – This is done through the State Health Benefit Plan with two carriers, which have multiple plan options available
- All other Benefits (ie: Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Accident, ID Theft and more) – Check out all that is offered through our Benefits Service Center.
Remember Open Enrollment is in the October to November time frame. Exact dates will be announced. This is the time to make changes to your insurance choices.
**Note: Each employee who elects to participate in the Flexible Compensation Program ("Cafeteria Plan") as provided for under Section 125 of the Internal Revenue Code will have the benefit of excluding covered insurance premiums from Federal and Georgia taxable income. Dollars spent on insurance benefits will not be subject to income tax.
- Benefits Enrollment Portal (opens in new window)
- Benefits Forms/Links (opens in new window)
- Change in Family Status (Qualifying Life Event) (opens in new window)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) (opens in new window)
- Munis Self-Services
- Packer Perks
- Retirement Resources (opens in new window)
- New Hire Benefits Guide (2023) (opens in new window)
- Contact Us (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.