It is the mission of Colquitt County School District's Student Services Department to provide educational services so that all students have the opportunities to learn and reach their fullest intellectual, personal, and social potential. The Student Services staff works closely with school personnel, parents, and the community to maximize the academic, social, and emotional potential of all student learners. This is done through the practices of student health, guidance and counseling, social work, and other alternative educational services.
- Counselors/Social Workers (opens in new window)
- Homeschool and Hospital/Homebound (opens in new window)
- Parent/Student Resources (opens in new window)
- REACH Scholars (opens in new window)
- School Safety
- Contact Us (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.