229-890-6200, Ext. 10034
Welcome to Colquitt County School District Family Engagement! Parents are their child’s first and best teacher and we encourage parent engagement in all Title I programs in our district. The purpose of family engagement under Title I is to promote an active partnership between families, schools, community and others working together to improve student academic achievement and learning. Research has consistently shown that a positive and engaged parent-school relationship makes a positive difference in student achievement.
- Boys Town Parent Guides
- Curriculum, Instruction, & Assessment
- Georgia Department of Education Parent Resources
- National P.T.A. Parents Guide to Student Success
- PBS for Parents
- WIDA Handout for Parents - English | English Learner ACCESS Score Report - Spanish | English Learner ACCESS Score Report - English
Harms of Copyright Piracy for Parents
Parents, as you know, we are living in a technological age with access to so much on the web. With all this information at their finger tips, we want to make sure all our students have the correct understanding of the Harms or Copyright Piracy. Please click on the following link to find out more about copyright piracy .
Plans & Compacts
Parent Compacts | Title I Documentation
Colquitt County High School
C. A . Gray Jr. High
W. J. Williams Middle School
Norman Park Elementary
R. B. Wright Elementary
The Colquitt County School District wants to partner with you to provide all students with a positive and enriching educational experience. We are committed to providing information, opportunities, and resources to enable parents and guardians to be involved in their child’s academic experience.
Visit your child's school website to view school level Title I schoolwide Plan or Parent and Family Engagement Plan and provide any input that you may have
Click on the following link to provide feedback on the district or school level Parent and Family Engagement Plan and Title I
- 2022-2023 School Information
- Academic Support (ENGAGE Georgia)
- Anonymous Alerts
- Central Enrollment (opens in new window)
- Family Engagement
- GOSA Report Card (opens in new window)
- Parent Portal Registration
- Parent Portal Login (opens in new window)
- REMIND - Update Instructions for Language Preference
- Contact Us
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.