Student Records

Student Record Archives

Your high school transcript is available at your request and can be certified and sent directly to a college or university, correspondence school, potential employer, etc., at no charge to you.  However, in an effort to protect your identity, transcripts will not be mailed to personal addresses.  Should you wish to have a copy for your records, you must present identification in person.  You can now download a copy of the Request for Student Records and either bring it by the board office, mail it or fax it.

We have student records dating back as far as the 1940's; however, some of the older records were destroyed by fire before they were copied.  Permanent quarter/semester grades as well as CAT, SAT, and Criterion Reference Test scores make up the student transcript.  Please make sure when filling out the request to give the correct year of graduation or withdrawal and the student name as it was listed when you graduated.

Please send all requests to:
Tami Tillman
P.O. Box 2708 ~ Moultrie, GA  31776
Phone: (229) 890-6210~ Fax: (229) 873-3414


HB91 - Graduation Petition Process

Governor Nathan Deal signed House Bill 91 into law on March 30, 2015 thereby creating new code section, O.C.G.A. §20-2-281.1.  This law provided that students shall no longer be required to earn a passing score on any graduation tests to earn a high school diploma.  The law also contains additional details and requirements regarding the ability of students no longer enrolled to petition the local board of education for a diploma and a requirement for local school systems to advertise the availability of this opportunity for students whose sole reason for not receiving a high school diploma was due to not passing any part of the graduations tests. 

May 1, 2015 Colquitt County High School’s Guidance Department began accepting petition forms from students who enrolled in the 9th grade after July 1, 1981, satisfied all course requirements, and who met the following conditions: 

  • no longer enrolled in a Georgia public school;
  • were denied graduation solely for failing to achieve a passing score on one or more portions of the Georgia High School Graduation Tests or its predecessor or the Georgia High School Writing Test or its predecessor; 
  • meet the eligibility requirements for a high school diploma pursuant to O.C.G.A. §20-2-281.1 based upon the year the student entered the 9th grade for the first time.  

Petitioners who meet these conditions can complete a one-page petitioner form (link below).  The completed and signed petitioner form can be delivered or mailed to Colquitt County High School, Attn: Records (Petition), 105 Darbyshire Road, Norman Park, GA 31771 or emailed to

Petitioners must include a scanned/copied image of a valid Driver’s License or State ID Card and in the event of a name change, include documentation of the change (i.e. marriage license, etc.). The petitioner’s cumulative school record will be reviewed to determine if all requirements have been met.  Petitioners will be notified regarding the final status of the petition.  If all requirements have been met, information will be included regarding diploma pick up.  For more information please contact the CCHS Guidance Office at (229) 890-6154.

Petitioner Form  (en Español)      

Frequently Asked Questions (en Español)

This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.