"To work together to pursue excellence in academic and character!"
Okapilco School provides a learning environment where students, staff, and parents work together to pursue excellence in every way.
1. All children can learn.
2. Positive self-esteem is critical to academic success.
3. In the worth, dignity, and safety of every child.
4. That successful programs and regular attendance produce high achievement.
5. The home, the school, the church, and the community are primary influences in preparing students to excel in society.
6. Learning is not isolated but integrated across the curriculum.
Okapilco Title 1 Spring Input Meeting Feedback Form
Spring Input Parent Meeting Presentation-(English) - https://tinyurl.com/2p9dj46d
Spring Input Parent Meeting Presentation-(Spanish) - https://tinyurl.com/bdcs7ed4
Parents, please view the Parent Meeting video. The video provides information about the Georgia Milestones.
Additional parent resources are listed below.
PLEASE sign the sign-in sheet/evaluation form after viewing the video.
The link for the sign-in sheet/evaluation form is below the Parent Meeting video links.
We appreciate your continued support!
Parent Meeting Video (Information About Georgia Milestones)
Loom Message - 1 March 2022 (1).mp4 - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JdChQJDAwjHyGhStLpq0nrMvorErnka3/view
Sign-in Sheet/Evaluation Form
Slide Presentation From Video (English)
Slide Presentation From Video (Spanish)
Georgia Milestones Resources
RELAX-Test Taking Strategies
Georgia Department of Education
AGAIN, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.