"To work together to pursue excellence in academic and character!"
Okapilco School provides a learning environment where students, staff, and parents work together to pursue excellence in every way.
1. All children can learn.
2. Positive self-esteem is critical to academic success.
3. In the worth, dignity, and safety of every child.
4. That successful programs and regular attendance produce high achievement.
5. The home, the school, the church, and the community are primary influences in preparing students to excel in society.
6. Learning is not isolated but integrated across the curriculum.
Okapilco's Title 1 Annual Parent and Family Engagement Evaluation Survey Results
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.