The information in the Student Handbook accurately reflects current policies and procedures at the time of publication. It is the responsibility of the student and parents/guardians to familiarize themselves with the content of the Student Handbook. For questions, please contact your school principal.
(To translate document above, click on the document to open, then right click and choose "translate".)
- Clever (opens in new window)
- Google (Student Email) (opens in new window)
- i-Ready (opens in new window)
- Illuminate for Students (opens in new window)
- Imagine Learning (opens in new window)
- Infinite Campus Student Portal (opens in new window)
- Microsoft Office 365 (opens in new window)
- Recorded Class Lessons
- Student Handbook
- Student Services
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.