EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS (EAP)
Colquitt County School District provides an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), which offers free and confidential assessments, short-term counseling, referrals, and follow-up services to employees who have personal and/or work-related problems. EAPs address a broad and complex body of issues affecting mental and emotional well-being, such as alcohol and other substance abuse, stress, grief, family problems, and psychological disorders.
- Benefits Enrollment Portal (opens in new window)
- Benefits Forms/Links (opens in new window)
- Change in Family Status (Qualifying Life Event) (opens in new window)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) (opens in new window)
- Munis Self-Services
- Packer Perks
- Retirement Resources (opens in new window)
- New Hire Benefits Guide (2022) (opens in new window)
- Contact Us (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.