1. Remember the procedures that we have practiced since August:
- -Wear your mask PROPERLY (over the nose and mouth)
- -Wash your hands
- -Watch your distance
2. Do NOT come to school if you or someone that you have had close contact with is experiencing symptoms.
3. Do NOT come to school while awaiting a test result unless the test is for pre-op purposes.
4. If you have been exposed, have Covid-related symptoms, or if you or someone in your home has tested positive, please contact your student’s school nurse as soon as possible. Please call or email them as soon as you are aware of an issue, including your contact information so they may reach you if necessary.
5. If you have received a postive result from a Rapid Response Test, you will need to isolate for TEN days. If you have received a negative response from a Rapid Response Test when Covid is suspected, further testing will be required.
6. After a positive test, or exposure, a TEN day quaranantine/isolation period and at least 24 hours symptom free are required before your return to school.
Temperatures are taken at each school at the beginning of the day and students exhibiting signs of a fever or other symptoms will be sent to the school nurse.
Visit Colquitt Regional Medical Center's site for additional Covid information.
- Fever (of 100.4 or higher) or chills
- New cough
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Muscle or body aches
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.