|CCHS School Social Worker|
CCHS School Social Worker
Mrs. Lisa Clarke Hill
You are not alone
Please know that your school family is here to assist you in any way possible.
Resources below are available to find help for yourself or someone else.
- Mental Health Providers in our Area (Moultrie)
- Mental Health Providers in Albany, GA
- Center for Transforming Lives
- Family Recovery of Southwest Georgia | Outpatient Counseling
- Heritage Foundation Counseling Services | Referral
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) | Local Meetings
- View Point Health | Referral Form
- Colquitt Regional Covid-19 Updates
- GA Covid-19 Emotional Support Line
- Georgia Department of Behavioral Health: Resiiency & Wellness Resources for Students, Parents, and Educators
- Managing Addiction Recovery in Isolation
- Colquitt County COVID-19 Vaccination Sign Up Phone Number: 229-589-8464
- Children & Adolescent Substance Abuse Group
- Drug Rehab: Teen Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Free Your Feels: Mental Health Awareness for Young People
- Georgia Addiction Treatment Center
- Medical Stabilization Program for Substance Abuse
- The Recovery Village, Columbus, GA: Dealing with Depression
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- SBZ Services Unlimited
- Teen Substance Prevention
- Underage Drinking Alcohol Rehab Guide
- Westcare Youth Academy: Westcare Youth Academy is a 20 bed voluntary residential treatment center in Carrollton, Georgia for young men age 13-17 who are struggling with substance abuse issues. We function under a grant from DBHDD so that all of our services are no cost to residents of the state of Georgia. We offer individual, group and family therapy as well as educational and recreational services. Our minimum length of stay is 3 months and all our residents explore the issues that lead to their substance abuse and their placement with us. They also develop coping and sober living skills as well as a relapse prevention plan to use upon their return to their home communities.
- Your First Step
- 211-Essential Needs
- Anxiety: Practical Intervention Strategies
- Colquitt County Arts Center
- E-cigarettes and Vaping: Resources for Parents
- Georgia Vision Programs
- HealthCare.Gov : The main federal website for enrolling in the ACA. If you don’t have internet you can enroll on the phone, at 1-800-318-2596 (TTY: 1-855-889-4325)
- HealthCare.Gov en Español: CiudadodeSalud.gov
- HealthSherpa.com : A private website that does a lot of the things that the federal website does, allowing you to sign up after comparing plans. Phone 1-855.772.2663.
- InsureGeorgia.org : A Macon-based nonprofit organization that works independently to help Georgians sign up. Phone 1-866-988-8246
- Lights/Utility/Rent Assistance
- Talk with Your Teen about Vaping
- Social Security
- Sources of Strength
- Youth ChalleNGe Academy:
The Youth Challenge Academy is a state and federally funded program for at-risk youth. The program offers high school dropouts and Students who felt behind academically in regular school setting an opportunity to develop necessary life skills and obtain a General Education Diploma or High Diploma.
It is the policy of the governor that all children should graduate high school and we do not encourage dropping out as a means to bypass high school. However, there are circumstances where the school system has exhausted all its resources to help a child and the child is at risk of not graduating.
The Youth challenge Academy is an alternative for a student who, after consulting with the graduation coach, high school counselor, teachers, and parents, has made a joint decision that this is the best alternative for him or her. If your organization wish to setup a time for briefing or presenter for next staff members and parents who are interested in the Youth Challenge Academy.
Trusted apps regarding menatl health assistance for students, families, faculty, staff, and community:
- Division of Family and Children Services (DFCS)
- FoodFinderGA is a free smartphone app available through either the Apple App Store or Google Play (search foodfinderga). The app creates a 100% anonymouse, direct connection between students who need food with their closest free food provider. Both the FoodFinderGA app and thw ebsite www.foodfinder.us are year-round resources.
HealthCare.Gov : The main federal website for enrolling in the ACA. If you don’t have internet you can enroll on the phone, at 1-800-318-2596 (TTY: 1-855-889-4325)
HealthCare.Gov en Español: CiudadodeSalud.gov
HealthSherpa.com : A private website that does a lot of the things that the federal website does, allowing you to sign up after comparing plans. Phone 1-855.772.2663.
InsureGeorgia.org : A Macon-based nonprofit organization that works independently to help Georgians sign up. Phone 1-866-988-8246