Head Coach Patti Wier
Head Coach Kathy Blaylock
- 2023-2024 Conditioning & Tryout Information: Dates/times will be announced in November.
- Tryouts are usually held around the first of January annually. An exact date will be scheduled and promoted each December.
- Meet schedules are determined the first two weeks in December after a regional coaches meeting.
- Requirements for Packer Gymnastics Varsity and Middle School
- School Gymnastics are not like USAG/AAu Gymnastics, You can compete in one event or all four events.
Requirements for each event are as follows:
- Vault-Front Handspring
- Bars-Must have AT LEAST a Kip on low bar and a flyaway dismount (if at tryouts one is close to the skills, they will still be considered)
- Beam-Must have AT LEAST a cartwheel cartwheel and Level 6 or Higher dismount. (if at tryouts one is close to the skills, they will still be considered)
- Floor-Must have AT LEAST a Roundoff BackHandspring and Tuck, Front Handspring Front, 1 to 1 1/2 Full Turn. (if at tryouts one is close to the skills, they will still be considered).
- All Sports - Schedule (opens in new window)
- Athletic Facilities
- Athletic Training
- Summer Camps
- Contact Us
- Bass Fishing
- Cross Country
- Flag Football
- Football (opens in new window)
- One Act Play
- Rifle Team
- Track & Field
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.