Check-In: Students arriving after the start of the school day must check in with the Attendance Office prior to going to class.
Check-Out: Regardless of the students’ age, a note from a parent/guardian must be present for early dismissal from school. The note should contain the student’s name, time for dismissal, reason, the parent/guardian’s signature, and the telephone number where the parent/guardian may be reached. The note must be presented at the front office prior to checkout and the student will receive a dismissal slip (blue slip).
- No student check-outs are permitted after 3:00 PM.
- Parents/Guardians must come into the Attendance Office to check students out.
- Parent/Guardian must show valid ID to check students out and be verified on the student’s check-out list in Infinite Campus
- Parents/Guardians must submit written documentation that will be verified by the Attendance Office prior to check-out. Email, phone calls, and faxes will not be accepted as documentation for student check-out. Failure to submit a parent note (written documentation) will result in the parent//guardian having to check the student out in person through the Attendance Office.
- Students will not be called to the Attendance Office for check out until the parent/guardian arrives at the Attendance Office in person to check out or a parent note is confirmed. Please refrain from calling or texting while in class to come to the office.
College Visitation Form Process
- Student must take a copy of the “College Visitation Certification” Form with them on their college visit. This may be picked up from Counselors’ Corner or printed from the CCHS Guidance website.
- Students will visit college and have college representative complete the form before leaving the campus.
- Students will turn in completed form to attendance clerk. After form is turned in, the clerk will change the unexcused absence to a “college visit”.
Documentation for Driver's License (Request forms below)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.