The National School Lunch Program (NSLP) is a federally assisted meal program operating in public and nonprofit private schools and residential child care institutions.It provides nutritionally balanced, low-cost or no-cost lunches to children each school day. The program was established under the Richard B. Russell National School Lunch Act, signed into law by President Harry Truman in 1946.
Colquitt County School District provides meals at no charge for enrolled students.
- Announcements (opens in new window)
- Bids (opens in new window)
- Breakfast (opens in new window)
- Employee Guidelines & Regulations (opens in new window)
- Employment Opportunities
- Local/State/National Information (opens in new window)
- Menus (opens in new window)
- State Health Inspection Scores (opens in new window)
- Contact Us (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.