Do you or your children have health insurance through Georgia's Medicaid or PeachCare for Kids programs? If so, here’s what you need to know.
- Be on the lookout for a renewal letter in the mail from the Georgia Department of Community Health, Georgia Medicaid, or Georgia PeachCare for Kids.
- To ensure you receive this critical piece of mail: make sure your address, email, and phone number are up to date.
- This renewal letter will tell you one of three things:
- (1) your coverage is being renewed or
- (2) your coverage is ending, or
- (3) more information is needed to determine if you or your family member still qualify. If so, a renewal form will be included.
To update your contact information or get questions answered about your Medicaid or PeachCare for Kids coverage, visit https://staycovered.ga.gov/
Need help? Visit your local Division of Family & Children Services office for support. To find the location and business hours for your local office, visit dfcs.georgia.gov/locations.
If you need help reading this information or communicating with us, call 1-877-GADHS-GO (1-877-423-4746). Our services, including interpreters, are free. If you are deaf, hard of hearing, deaf-blind, or have difficulty speaking, you can call us at the number above by dialing 711 (Georgia Relay).