Title 1 Parent Survey
Please click on the link below to complete the Parent and Family Engagement Survey. This gives you the opportunity to tell us what our school is doing well and what we can do better to strengthen partnerships between school and families.
You can also print out a copy here and return it to school as soon as possible.
Parent Involvement Text Messages
Sign up for remind text messages to get information about Norman Park Parent Involvement.
Enter this number: 81010
Text this Message: @k6c3a
Parent and Family Engagement Coordinator:
- Volunteer Opportunities (English)
- Volunteer Opportunities (Spanish)
- School Parent and Family Engagement Plan 2020-21 (English)
- School Parent and Family Engagement Plan 2020-21 (Spanish)
- District Level Parent and Family Engagement Plan (English)
- District Level Parent and Family Engagement Plan (Spanish)
- Title 1 Powerpoint
- Georgia Department of Education Federal Programs
- Wellness Policy
- Colquitt County Schools
- Parents Right To Know
- Parent - Student - Teacher Compact (English)
- Parent - Student - Teacher Compact (Spanish)
- Parent - Student - Teacher Compact Signature Page
- Bullying Information
- Norman Park Bullying Plan
- Parent Portal
- Helping Your Child Build a Strong Vocabulary
- Fun English Games
- Parent Digital Resources Survey
Calendar of Events
Click here to see the calendar of the events happening at our school this year!
Title 1 Meeting- Math Night - September 26, 2019
If you were not able to attend our Annual Title 1 Meeting and Math Night, these are some videos of the things you missed.
Title 1 Parent Feedback Meeting
We are sorry if you were not able to attend the Spring Parent Input Meeting on April 11, 2019, Click here to see what we discussed at the meeting. If you have any suggestions or comments, please complete the surveys and return them to Brittany Beck, the Parent Involvement Coordinator. Thank you!
Click here to see the Final Parent Survey Results for our school.
- 2nd Grade Parent Workshop
- 4th Grade Parent Workshop
- 5th Grade Parent Workshop
- S.T.E.A.M. Family Night and S.T.E.A.M. Activities