2020-2021 Orientation for Parents
School Governing Meeting Minutes
Parents have the right to request information concerning the qualifications of their child's teachers.
Hamilton Elementary School is committed to providing all students with a safe and civil school environment in which all members of the school community are treated with dignity and respect. In accordance with federal, state, and local policies, procedures and practices, Hamilton Elementary School expressly prohibits the bullying, harassment or intimidation of any person, by any means or method, which occurs on school property, on school vehicles, at designated school bus stops, or at school related functions or activities, or by use of data or software that is accessed through a computer, computer system, computer network, or other electronic technology of a local school system. Students who witness bullying or who are victims of bullying behaviors should make a report to a teacher or school administrator so that an appropriate investigation can take place. If, after an investigation, a student is found to be in violation of the Code of Conduct bullying policy, the student shall be disciplined by appropriate measures up to, and including, suspension and expulsion. Retaliation following a report of bullying is strictly prohibited and may result in strong disciplinary action. For more information on the Colquitt County School System’s policies on bullying click HERE.
Title I Status:
HAMILTON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL IS A TITLE I SCHOOL
About Title I
College and Career Ready Performance Index (CCRPI)
Updated August 26, 2019
added into platform August 22, 2019
The School Improvement Document is a "living document" that is always being improved upon and changed.
Hamilton School is committed to providing quality educational experiences in a safe, positive environment that allows all students to become productive citizens.
Parent Newsletters 2020-2021
August Title I Newsletter 2020
Parent Newsletters from 2019-2020
Pre-K Press Newsletters
Parent - School Compact
- 2020-2021 Hamilton Parent Student Compact English
- 2020-2021 Hamilton Parent Student Compact Spanish
- 2020-2021 Hamilton Parent Student Compact Vietnamese
- 2020-2021 Hamilton Parent and Family Engagement Plan English
- 2020-2021 Hamilton Parent and Family Engagement Plan Spanish
- 2020-2021 Hamilton Parent and Family Engagement Plan Vietnamese
- 2019-2020 Hamilton Parent Student Compact English
- 2019-2020 Hamilton Parent Student Compact Spanish
- 2019-2020 CCS Parent and Family Engagement Plan English and Spanish
- 2019-2020 HES Parent and Family Engagement Plan English and Spanish
added February 14, 2020
added January 8, 2020
added February 18, 2020
- Spring Survey Results 2020 Hamilton Elementary School Family Feedback
- Share Comments on Survey Results
added December 11,2019
- Hamilton Elementary School Coordinator: Kimberly May
- Colquitt County School District Director: Darlene Reynolds
- Colquitt County Schools Parent Involvement Website
Parent Involvement Policy
Right To Know
- Parents have the right to request information concerning the qualifications of their child's teachers.
- All Hamilton Elementary School Teachers are considered Highly Qualified as considered by the Professional Standards Commission.
Parent Involvement in Policy Procedures
- How can parents be involved and provide input on the School Parental Involvement Process?
- Shared Decision Making Process