|Morning Duty||Lunch Duty|
|Monday||Mr. Justin Harrison||Mr. Justin Harrison|
|Tuesday||Mrs. Lisa Hill||Mrs. Lisa Hill|
|Wednesday||Ms. Monica Crenshaw||Ms. Monica Crenshaw|
|Thursday||Ms. Shatarra Brown||Ms. Shatarra Brown|
Forms available at Counselors’ Corner and on CCHS Guidance website:
- SAT/ACT dates and deadlines
- Fee Waiver Application
- College Visitation Certification Forms
- Certificate of Enrollment & ADAP certificates for driver’s license
SAT/ACT Information and Registration
- Students may ask general questions about the SAT/ACT at Counselors’ Corner.
- Students may request permission for assistance with SAT/ACT registration at Counselors’ Corner.
Certificate of Enrollment and ADAP Certificate Process
- Students will fill out a request at the Counselors’ Corner.
- Students will return to the Counselors’ Corner the following week to pick up Certificate of Enrollment and ADAP Certificate.
- The first Certificate of Enrollment and ADAP Certificate is free but students must pay a fee of $5 for each additional one printed.
Fee Waiver Application Process
- Students will pick up blank fee waiver application at the Counselors’ Corner.
- Students will return completed fee waiver application to the Counselors’ Corner.
- Students will return to the Counselors’ Corner the following week to pick up fee waiver or their notice of denial.
- Students may sign up for additional fee waivers at Counselors’ Corner.
College Visitation Form Process
- Student must take a copy of the “College Visitation Certification” Form with them on their college visit. This may be picked up from Counselors’ Corner or printed from the CCHS Guidance website.
- Students will visit college and have college representative complete the form before leaving the campus.
- Students will turn in completed form to attendance clerk. After form is turned in, the clerk will change the unexcused absence to a “college visit”.
Scholarship Application Process
- Scholarship applications are available on the CCHS Guidance website. The website is continually updated as new information is received.
- Students must follow directions outlined on each scholarship posted.