Parent Orientation for Remote Learning
Parents with students engaging in Remote Learning for the Fall of 2020 in Colquitt County should:
1. Sign up for Parent Portal if you do not already have an account.
2. With their students, watch the video at the link below and answer the questions following.
3. With their students, also watch this video at the link below and answer the questions following.
These Chromebooks are the same type of computer device that students have been using at school.
- Chromebooks are owned by the school but will be checked out to the student (like a library book) for use during remote learning.
- Students are resonsible for reasonable care of the Chromebook.
- These Chromebooks can connect to the Internet through wifi at home or any other location.
- If you have questions, please call or email your school.